Kevin, Tiffany, Jason and Courtney

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Cookies




Alright, so it wasn't the picturesque scene that I envisioned. The kids fought over who got which cookie cutter and who got to stand where. Jason just wanted to play with and eat the dough and Courtney tired of the whole thing within a few minutes (there weren't any cookies to eat yet). I still don't understand how the people in the TV commercials are able to make cookies in their "Christmas best" attire. I'm not sure if the cookies, my children or my floor acquired the most flour (my guess is the floor). After about an hour of chaos, we finally had homemade sugar cookies that the kids gobbled up. Maybe next year I'll make two batches and do it at separate times. I'm sure Kevin won't mind the extra cookies.

No comments: