Kevin, Tiffany, Jason and Courtney

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Carving Pumpkins






Today was a very eventful day, however, I didn't bring my camera. We went to the Kildeer Police open house. Unfortunately when the police officer asked who wants to be locked in the jail, Courtney was the first to respond "MEEEEEEE". Jason was hesitant but was led into the cell by his sister. As the police officer closed the cell door he told all the kids here's a sound you don't ever want to hear. Courtney of course just broke into laughter. I think she's the one I'm going lose a lot of sleep over! Later in the day we went to Jason's school to play Bingo. On the last game I got a Bingo and won a magic kit. As I was leaving the prize table Kevin was walking up, who also just got a Bingo! His prize was a new pair of Sara Adams School pajama pants for me!


Lastly, we carved our pumpkins tonight. Neither child wanted to stick their hand in the pumpkin at first but once they saw Mom scooping out all the pumpkin guts they really got into it. Jason designed his pumpkin all by himself. He drew the face that Dad cut out and insisted that his pumpkin needed hair. Of course I think its the best pumpkin I've ever seen!




No comments: